I got tagged
I was tagged by yagivesmefeelings. Let’s try this.
1. Always post the rules
2. Always post the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write your 11 new questions.
3. Tag 11 new people.
4. @ me so I can see your answers.
1. First book that ever made you cry?
Pretty sure it was one of the Little House on the Prairie books. There was a death. Those who have read them know what I’m talking about.
2. Book you wish would be made into a movie/tv show?
This is a tough one… I would say Artemis Fowl, but I have heard they are currently working on that one. Which is awesome! I think it would be really cool to eventually remake Harry Potter as a TV show. Include a lot of the smaller details that were left out. I would love that.
3.Favorite realistic author? (i.e John Green, Rainbow Rowell, Stephanie Perkins, etc.)
I guess John Green, probably. I read very little realistic fiction so I don’t have a large group to choose from. I also like Gary Paulsen.
4.Favorite fantasy author?
I feel like J.K. Rowling is the obvious answer, but my favorite besides the obvious is Cornelia Funke. I’ve read so much Cornelia Funke it is ridiculous.
5. You can only have one book ever. What is it?
The Giver by Lois Lowry. Done.
6. Favorite series?
Harry Potter. Let’s be real.
7. Do you like nonfiction/biographies? If so, what’s your favorite?
I don’t read nonfiction very often, but I have a couple that I like. My favorites are Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth and Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli
8. Barnes and Noble or indie book stores?
I want to say indie because support your local bookstore but I also spend a LOT of time in Barnes and Noble. I aim to shop at indie stores but sometimes stuff happens.
9. Fanfiction or canon? Do you write fanfiction? Give me a link.
Um, canon. Definitely. I don’t read/write fanfiction for books. I write/read a lot of fanfiction for TV, but no books.
10. Do you write? What kind of writing?
I try to write a lot. I wrote more in high school. Right now I only write fanfiction, but in high school I wrote a few short stories that were mostly horror/creepy type stuff (you can read them here). Sometimes I like to pretend I’ll write a book?
11.Book you wish there was a bigger fandom for?
*deep sigh from any frequent readers of this blog* The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. Always deserves more attention. Besides that? I think the Gone books by Michael Grant should get some more light shone on them.
1. What was your favorite childhood book?
2. Hardcover or paperback?
3. Favorite book destination (like, setting-wise. Which book place, real or fictional, would you most like to visit?)
4. What is your favorite classic book?
5. What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
6. Who is your favorite author (you can give more than one answer, I’m not that mean)?
7. What is your favorite genre to read?
8. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? (I just assume you have almost all read Harry Potter.)
9. Book or E-reader? Why?
10. You are in a distant dystopian future and your bag only has room for one book. Which one do you take?
Thanks for tagging me! I just don’t ever have the time or patience to tag other people, but if other book nerds want to answer and then tag me so I can see your answers that would be awesome!